The South 24 Parganas District Court is Known as Alipore Sadar Civil Court, These Buildings have the historical background of the trial of Rishi Aurovinda in the famous Alipore Bomb case and it has been declared as a heritage building. The present district of South 24 Parganas came into existence on the 1st of March, 1986. It then comprised of two subdivisions- Alipore and Diamond Harbour and of 30 blocks. Presently there are five subdivisions (Alipore, Baruipur, Canning, Diamond Harbour and Kakdwip), 29 blocks, and 7 Municipalities.

1South 24 Parganas is, indeed, a complex district, stretching from the metropolitan Kolkata to the remote riverine villages up to the mouth of Bay of Bengal, Apart from its staggering size and population, the district administration has to contend with problems typical of metropolitan living in the urban area & mdashsuch as high population density and overload civic infrastructure & mdashand in complete contrast, in the rural area the lack of transport and communication facilities and weak delivery systems. 84% of the population lives in rural areas, where development is taken care of by the panchayat bodies. The remaining 16% population is looked after by the Bengal Municipal Corporation and seven municipalities. The scheduled caste comprises 39% of the total population and B.P.L. families constitute 37.21% of the population. The Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forests on earth, are spread over thirteen of the twenty-nine development blocks in the district. Due to its peculiar geographical location and the dictates of geography, the means of transport and communication in this region are not well developed, with all the attendant consequences. Lack of irrigation has meant mono-cropped agriculture. Breaches in earthen embankments and cyclonic storms mean loss of life and destruction of crops and property on a regular basis. Any development strategy in this ecologically fragile environment must be carefully designed and implemented.

South 24 Parganas Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification

South 24 Parganas Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on April 20, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying South 24 Parganas Court Recruitment 2021 along with current South 24 Parganas Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent South 24 Parganas Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest South 24 Parganas Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming South 24 Parganas Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.

South 24 Parganas Court Recruitment 2021

When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the South 24 Parganas District Court. The procedure is as follows

  1. Written Test
  2. Computer Based Test
  3. Skilled Test/Typing Test
  4. Interview/Viva Voce

Address:

  • District Court of South 24 Parganas,
    18, Judges Court Road, Alipore,
    Kolkata- 700027,
    Dist.- South 24 Parganas,
    West Bengal.

Contact Numbers:

  • Tel. No. 033-24799575

Email Address:

  • Email:- distjudge_alipur@yahoo.co.in
Latest Recruitment Notice
Apply Online Link
West Bengal Courts Recruitment 2021
Court Recruitment 2021

We advise to you for other South 24 Parganas Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read given official recruitment notification carefully before apply.